Foern Torch Lighter Single Double Jet Flame, Cigar Lighters Refillable Press Ignition, Windproof Lighter for BBQ, Baking, Welding (Butane Gas Not Included)
(as of May 11,2023 02:58:46 UTC – Details)
Why choose us?
1. Adjustable single/double jet flames give you more choices.
2. The lighter has a large butane tank refillable
3. Windproof torch light could be used outdoors for BBQ, camping, welding.
4. Our torch lighter has the ability to lock the flame in place so that release your hand.
Maximum flame temperature: 1150℃
Type: Straight (single, double fire)
Gas available for intermittent burning time: about 13 minutes
Application: laboratory, welding, engineering machinery, repair jewelry equipment, etc.
Especially suitable for welding and repairing small workpiece products
1. Due to logistics regulation, all lighters are delivered without butane gas, so please fill fuel by yourself before use.
2. The torch lighter has a strong jet flame, DO NOT face the body or any inflammable things.
3. Always keep out of reach of children.
4. Ensure that the pressure valve is turned to the smallest side while refilling.
Note: Due to the differences between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand！
🔥[WINDPROOF & APPLICATION] Ideal for cooking, baking and outdoor camping, BBQ. Also useful for lighting your fireplace, candles or cigars. Great for welding of gold jewelry, glass softening, dental and glasses etc.
🔥[ADJUSTABLE] The flame adjuster sits on the side of the lighter, easily adjust the flame intensity as per your needs. The maximum temperature of the flame can reach to 1150°C (2102 °F). Great for those who need different flame sizes and temperatures for anything.
🔥[REFILLABLE & EASY TO USE] The lighter has a large refillable butane tank and easily refilled. The butane torch lighter holds the amount of fuel that’s sufficient for daily use. Note: Butane gas needs to be added by yourself. Just by pressing the button to ignite, convenient and quick.
🔥[IGNITION LOCK] Having to hold down the ignition button can hurt your finger after a while. Our torch lighter has the lock button on the side to lock the flame in place so you don’t have to keep holding down the ignition button when cooking on the grill, cooking in your home, or even starting a campfire!